2012年12月17日星期一

little lady with mobile phone cases iphone 4s

Turned, my long hair and black are also floating pendulum the night wind, moonlight, lighting overspill of gorgeous red on the sword, CPT upon us, I just watched him quiet, and the first time I saw murder it?    unique iphone 4 cases looked at me and stared, and even eagle Spirit flew back to his side do not care, he has puzzled not believe it, I do not understand the confusion faint smile, his reaction is stronger than I thought, there is no fear, no disgust , also did not blame

iphone 4s phone cases shrugged easily and said: "slowly get used to, rivers and lakes is the case, wicked Everyone punish the way he also applied Bishen murder of their hands is absolutely no less."    Looked up and smiled and asked him: "Do you also want to do the heroes? Also hope hands infected blood?" Voice was soft and even I can not believe, perhaps because of the guilt it always feel that I seem to have led astray Goodbaby

Him very seriously vertical eye thought for a moment and looked up to see a firm gaze, moonlight scattered in the face, decidedly, decisively, have fortitude, the pinched lips slightly parted Road: "To!"    This is the first time best iphone cases see him no simpering seriousness firm looked at me, dialogue really is full of verve

没有评论:

发表评论